Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas In Las Vegas


Did you hear the "great" news...Michael Jackson has moved to Las Vegas! Just what we need here, another pedophile. Oh well, let's see how long his career here in Sin City lasts. My guess is not long. Tickets for his shows will be a fortune and I hear he's lost his voice. Maybe he'll be back in Bahrain next Christmas.

It was quiet in our apartment this Christmas. We basically all laid around and watched TV. Well, my husband I did, the cats just laid around. They got a can of tuna for Christmas Eve dinner last night, but they didn't really care for it. They liked the water and some of the tuna, but they prefer catfood. Could be that I bought cheap tuna for them. They have to understand, Mom and Dad don't have a lot of money and they have to take what they can get.

My husband gave me the most gorgeous stuffed elephant for Christmas. He's about 3 feet long and is beautiful and realistic looking. I love him. To bad I couldn't afford anything for my dear husband, but hopefully in the New Year, I can buy him a penguin. Adopt one, anyway.

Have a happy holiday season. Doubt if I'll post again this year. See you in 2007!

No comments: