Saturday, November 25, 2006

Kimberly Williams-Paisley


This beautiful young woman is Kimberly Williams-Paisley. As I am writing this, I am watching the movie "Lucky 7". It stars Kimberly as well as Patrick Dempsey and is just an adorable movie. The reason I am doing this post is kind of hard to explain, but here goes.

My mother used to be a big fan of "Anne of Green Gables", on PBS. She used to say that "Anne" was just the best little girl ever. Whenever I see Kimberly, I think to myself that she is the best little girl ever and I feel close to my mom again. My mother died in 1996, but if she were alive today, I know she would feel the same way about Kimberly as I do and it makes me feel so good. I wanted to email Kimberly to let her know how much she means to me, but I think she'd think I was nuts, so I'm posting to my blog that nobody reads.

No comments: