Thursday, November 23, 2006

Words

I've been reading a lot of entertainment blogs lately. There's something about them that just gets you hooked. I now know more about Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Brit Spears than I EVER wanted to know! Anyway, there is something in most of the blogs that really has me baffled. What is up with using the word, "bitches"?

I am really tired of seeing that word used in almost every blog. Like, what's up bitches, read this, bitches, etc. A bitch is a female dog, period. If I say that I can be a bitch sometime, that's okay, but calling everyone bitches is getting really old! I especially don't like it when there is a thought balloon over a small child and something like whattup bitches is in it. That just doesn't seem appropriate. I've never thought of myself as an old poop, but that word is way over used.

Speaking of words, congratulations to Michael Richards for ruining what was left of his career. There's no way you can come back from that kind of trash talking. Not only has he done himself in, but I won't ever look at the show Seinfeld the same way again. All I can think about when I see "Kramer" is his hate tirade. Nice going, BITCH!



If you're wondering, this is a bunny rabbit. I think someone forgot the softener!

No comments: